1. Pay With Credit/Debit Card
- The available credit card options are listed above. The credit card companies listed above are the most commonly used credit cards on this website. Do not worry if your credit card company is not listed, we encourage you to go ahead and make the purchase.
- Please note that 37Jewelry does not collect your credit/debit card number or personal information when you make payment. For questions regarding your transactions on our site, please consult your card-issuing bank for information.
2. Pay With Paypal
- When you place an order with Paypal you will be redirected to the PayPal payment page, where you can confirm your payment by logging in with your PayPal username and password.
- You may still check out even without a PayPal account. To do so, please click on "Pay with Debit/Credit Card" and you'll be redirected to a secure page where you can enter your credit card information or complete your payment safely via PayPal.
- When you enter the coupon code at check out, a discount on your purchase will be applied immediately.
- Each code is for one-time use only
- Each code has a specific expiration date indicated on each coupon.
- To apply the code, you might need to reach the minimum purchase depending on the specified coupon code rule.
- Coupon codes can be used with store credit or gift cards at the same time in order.
- A coupon code is still valid if you cancel your order as long as it doesn't reach its expiration date. In this case, you are allowed to reapply it.
- 37Jewelry uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to encrypt and protect the data you send us over the internet. If SSL is enabled, you will see a padlock at the top of your browser and you can click on this to find out more information about the SSL digital certificate registration.
- You will also notice that when you look at the URL at the top of the browser you will see that it begins with ‘HTTPS’ instead of ‘HTTP’. This means that you are in a secure mode.
- 37Jewelry is registered with Godaddy as an authentic site. This ensures that your information is kept private between your web browser and our web server.
- If your card issuer is based in the EU, you may be asked to verify your payment due to a new requirement under the second Payment Services Directive (PSD2). You’ll be directed to a dedicated page to enter further information or asked to authorize the payment using your mobile phone. Once completed, you’ll return to 37Jewelry