Last Updated: July 1st, 2022
Thank you for visiting our website which is operated by 37JEWELRY limited company (the "Company"). We are committed to providing an exciting and safe online shopping experience and an elevated level of personal service synonymous with the Company. This commitment includes respecting and protecting the privacy of your personal information.
Our Collection of Personal Information
From the first moment you interact with us, we are collecting personal information about you. Sometimes we collect personal information automatically when you interact with our services and, sometimes, we collect the personal information directly from you. At times, we may collect personal information about you from other sources and third parties, even before our first direct interaction. We may link or combine your activities and information collected from you on our websites with information we have collected from you offline (e.g., in-store), the information we receive from third parties, as well as information we collect automatically through tracking technologies (defined below). This allows us to provide you with a personalized experience regardless of how you interact with us.
Personal Information You Provide
We collect the following personal information you provide in connection with our services:
- Contact and Profile Information. We collect personal information, such as your name, email address, password, telephone number, gender, zip code, and address when you create an account, sign up for a newsletter, request a transaction or make a purchase online or in-store, consent to receive a text message, redeem or participate in a promotion, purchase or redeem a gift card or otherwise communicate with us. We collect any communications between you and us and any other information you provide to us. We also collect information about your use of our services, such as your orders, and similar activities.
- Payment and Transaction Information. We may collect information such as items purchased, date and time of your transaction, amount purchased, order details, whether you used a particular coupon or deal, and payment information, such as your credit/debit card or gift card details when you make an in-store or online purchase.
- Shopping History. For example, we may collect personal information about the items you viewed on our website, added to your cart, purchased, or returned.
We use this information to operate, maintain, and provide to you the features and functionality of the services, as well as to communicate directly with you, such as to send you to email messages. We may also send you service-related emails or messages (e.g., user account verification, change or updates to features of the services, technical and security notices) and communications from or about 37Jewelry.
Personal Information Automatically Collected When You Use our Services
Like most digital platforms, we collect certain personal information automatically when you visit our online services, including:
- Information About Your Device and Its Software. This may include your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, device type/model/manufacturer, operating system, date and time stamp, and a unique ID that allows us to identify your browser or your account (including, for example, a persistent device identifier or an Ad-ID), and other similar information. We may also work with third-party partners to employ technologies, including the application of statistical modeling tools, that permit us to recognize and contact you across multiple devices.
- Information You May Post or Submit to Our Website. We may collect information about how you use and interact with our websites and services, including any content you post to the services.
- Information About The Way You Access And Use Our Services. This may include, for example, the site from which you came and the site to which you are going when you leave our services, the pages you visit, the links you click, whether you open emails or click the links contained in emails, whether you access the services from multiple devices and other actions you take on the services.
- Location Information. We collect information about your location for the purpose of providing our services. We may collect location through WiFi, wireless network triangulation, and other methods or we may also approximate your location by your IP Address.
Personal information security
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed. If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
We and the third parties we work with may use personal information:
- To process your registration on our services, including verifying your information to ensure its accuracy and validity.
- To fulfill your requests (e.g., to allow you to place an order online, have it delivered to you, or to provide you with information that you request).
- To fulfill your purchases (e.g., to process credit card payments in connection with your transaction).
- To operate, maintain, and provide to you the features and functionality of the products and services.
- To send you important information regarding the services, such as certain changes to our terms, conditions, policies, and/or other administrative information. Because this information may be material to your use of the services, you may not opt-out of receiving such communications.
- To inform you of products, programs, services, and promotions that we believe may be of interest to you, including, without limitation, adding you to our email/mailing lists and permitting you to participate in sweepstakes, contests, and similar promotions (collectively, "Promotions").
- To present advertising online and via emails, text messages, or other communication channels, including through social media platforms and internet search engines.
- To evaluate your eligibility for certain types of Promotions, offers, products, or services that may be of interest to you.
- To help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our service, technology assets, and business.
- For our internal business purposes, such as data analysis, customer research, audits, fraud prevention, developing new products and/or features, enhancing the services, improving our services, identifying usage trends, and determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, including to inform our machine learning for purposes such as user engagement.
We may also use aggregate personal information in a manner such that the end-product does not uniquely identify you or any other user of the services.
Our Disclosure of Personal Information
We disclose personal information in the following ways:
- Promotional Partners: We may share limited information with third parties with whom we partner to provide contests and sweepstakes, or other joint promotional activities. These partners will usually be clearly identified in the contest rules or promotional materials.
- Online Advertising Partners. We also share personal information with advertising networks or permit these partners to collect information from you directly on our websites to facilitate online advertising, such as search engines and social network advertising providers to serve targeted ads to you or to groups of other users who share similar traits, such as likely commercial interests and demographics, on third-party platforms.
- The Public: When you provide feedback or post user content on our services (e.g., if you post a product review on our website or comment on our social media sites), your information (e.g., your first name and comments) may be displayed on our websites or on our social media pages. When you engage with us on social media, we may tag your social media account or the social media account of others (e.g., to give photo credit to another user).
- Service Providers. We share personal information with third-party vendors, consultants, and other service providers who perform functions or services on our behalf and under our instructions to make our services available to you. For example, this may include vendors and providers who engage in marketing or advertising activities or provide mailing or email services, tax and accounting services, auditing and compliance, fraud prevention, infrastructure provisioning, analytics services, IT services, product fulfillment, and web hosting.
- Business Transaction or Reorganization: We may take part in or be involved with a corporate business transaction, such as a merger, acquisition, joint venture, or financing or sale of company assets. We may disclose personal information to a third party during negotiation of, in connection with, or as an asset in such a corporate business transaction. Personal information may also be disclosed in the event of insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership.
- Legal Obligations and Rights: We may disclose personal information to third parties, such as legal advisors and law enforcement:
- in connection with the establishment, exercise, or defense of legal claims;
- to comply with laws or to respond to lawful requests and legal processes;
- to detect, suppress, or prevent fraud;
- to reduce credit risk and collect debts owed to us;
- to protect the health and safety of us, our customers, or any person; or
- as otherwise required by applicable law.
We may also share personal information which has been aggregated or de-identified in a manner such that the end-product does not uniquely identify you.
Choices and Control Over Your Information
Profile and settings: You may update your account information and adjust your account settings by logging into your account. Please note that changes to your settings may require some time to take effect.
How to control your email preferences: You can stop receiving promotional email communications from us by clicking on the “unsubscribe link” provided in such communications. We make every effort to promptly process all unsubscribe requests. You may not opt-out of service-related communications (e.g., account verification, transactional communications, changes/updates to features of the Service, technical and security notices). You may also be able to adjust certain communications preferences by logging into your account.
Text Messaging: We will not send you any marketing text messages unless you consent to receive them. To stop receiving text messages, follow the opt-out instructions contained in the text message.